The problem of substance abuse in South Africa has reached epidemic proportions, which affects all levels of society.
This obviously has a major ripple effect from the individual to the family and through to the economy as the problem leads to an increase in crime.
All programs are word of God based and as such any resident entering Safety Net does so voluntarily.
- Biblical 12 step program
- Group sessions covering various word of God foundational teachings.
- Out of facility support group meetings.
The main aims and intentions of Safety Net are then as follows:
- To invite those into Safety Net who are struggling to stay substance free.
- To nurture and grow them in the word of God.
- To give back to society through working and helping other institutions.